CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND FACILITIES AVAILABLE
COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS @ 12th July 2021
Members, Owners & Public Can Attend
- You must not enter the premises if;
- you are unwell or experiencing flu like symptoms,
- you are awaiting COVID 19 test results,
- you are in any of the areas of Sydney that are currently in lockdown, or
- you have returned from international travel and have not observed Government quarantine restrictions.
- The venue is limited to 1000 patrons including Members, Owners and the public who must enter through the main entry.
- You must utilise the QR code sign in to enter the grounds
- Some areas including the Members Area, horse stalls and mounting yard are out of bounds. Please obey barriers and signage.
- Physical distancing is to be observed. 4 metres between patrons other than for same household groups. Staff may ask you to move from areas where there is the potential for overcrowding.
- The public bar, kiosk, TAB and Bookmakers will be operating. Food can be brought into the premises but not alcohol.
- For more information ring 0405048260